1. Fixed mold table process group mode
1) Clean the mold before assembly, especially the joint between the side mold and the bottom mold, the joint between the side molds, the position of the upper and lower molds of the window, and the corner of the mold.
2) After the mold is cleaned, spray the release agent evenly on each template, including the joints. After spraying the release agent, dry the template with a cleaning rag.
3) For the mold surface where the component has a rough surface, if a retarder is used, a retarder must be applied.
4) Assemble the mold on the fixed die table. The bolts and positioning pins should be selected for the connection between the mold and the die table.
5) When assembling the mold, first tap the positioning pin to position and then tighten the bolt; when removing the mold, first loosen the bolt and then pull out the positioning pin.
6) The mold assembly should be stable and firm, and the seams should be tight.
7) The correct mold should be selected for assembly, and a sealing strip should be attached to the assembly to prevent leakage.
8) Assembling the mold should be in accordance with the assembly sequence. For the need to install the steel frame or other auxiliary parts first, the steel frame should be assembled and the next part of the mold should be assembled.
9) The assembled mold should be self-tested against the pattern and then re-examined by the quality inspector.
10) During the concrete vibrating operation, timely check the looseness of the bolt caused by the high-frequency vibration of the concrete vibrator, focus on the positioning frame of the prefabricated column protruding from the main rib, the positioning frame of the shear wall connecting the steel bar and the accessories of the embedded parts, etc. Position, correct the deviation in time.
2, the assembly line process model
1) Clean the mold.
1The automatic assembly line has cleaning equipment for cleaning the mold. When the mold table passes through the equipment, the scraper is lowered to remove residual concrete.
2 The residual large block of concrete should be cleaned up in advance, and the reasons for the improvement should be proposed.
The 3 side molds are cleaned by the side mold cleaning equipment, and the cleaned side molds are sent to the mold base through the conveyor belt, and the robots are stored in reserve according to certain specifications.
4 Manual cleaning of the mold requires the use of a putty knife or other blade cleaning. It is necessary to pay attention to the cleaning of the mold to be thoroughly cleaned. The residual large concrete must be carefully cleaned to prevent damage to the mold base, and the reasons for the improvement are proposed.
2) Release the line.
1 Fully automatic paying line is the robot drawing the edge of the mold on the die table according to the input pattern information.
2 Manual release requires attention to first release the control line and lead the edge from the control line. The measuring tools used for the release must be tested and qualified.
3) Group mode.
1 manipulator model. The side molds in the mold library are taken out by the mold library robot, and the side molds are placed one by one according to the placed side edges, and the magnetic box switch is pressed, and the side mold and the mold table are firmly connected by magnetic force.
2 artificial group mode. Manually assemble some complex non-standard molds, molds that are inconvenient for robots, such as wood molds for doors and windows.
3. Specific requirements and inspection standards of the group model
Regardless of the way in which the mold is assembled, the assembly of the mold should meet the following requirements:
1) The seam of the template should be tight.
2) There should be no debris, water or ice in the mold.
3) The contact surface between the formwork and the concrete should be smooth and clean.
4) The side mold with a high side, corner or T shape should be checked for its verticality.
5) Before assembling the mold, check whether the parts and parts of the mold are clean and whether the release agent is sprayed evenly.
6) After demolding the component, inspect the component in time. If there is a mold problem, the mold should be trimmed and corrected first.
7) Check the mold after the mold assembly is completed.