The fixed mold table manufacturing operation has the main features of wide application range and strong versatility, and can produce various standardized components, non-standardized components and special-shaped components. There are more than 50 kinds of components such as columns, beams, laminated beams, post-tensioned prestressed beams, laminated slabs, shear wall panels, external wall panels, stairs, balcony panels, bay windows, air conditioning panels and curved surface components. The main features of the fixed mold table are:
1) The mold table and the mold are fixed, and the workers and the steel, coagulation and other materials "flow" between the mold tables. 2) There is reliable support and connection between the die table and the pedestal or the ground, which is not easy to sink, deform and displace.
3) Grouting sleeve installation, installation of accessories such as embedded parts, door and window frame installation, component pouring, steaming, demoulding and other processes are carried out on site.
4) Concrete pouring is mostly carried out by vibrating rods, and the pouring surface is manually smoothed, which requires high skill for workers. 5) Each mould platform should be equipped with steam pipes and independent covering. The components can be steamed one by one according to need (high cost), and the steaming operation is more scattered and cumbersome.
6) Without the automatic turning table, the demoulding and turning of the components (the members that need to be turned over) are carried out by the crane.
7) The organization requirements for space transportation are relatively strict. For example, steel skeletons, concretes and other materials need to be transported to different locations, and the entire production process is more dependent on handling operations.
8) The production rhythm and process connection requirements for each operation link are not too strict.
9) The production scale is directly proportional to the number of model stations. The higher the demand, the more the number of mold stations, and the larger the corresponding plant area.
10) There must be a working channel and a safe channel.
11) The mold table can be made of steel die table, or reinforced concrete or ultra-high performance concrete table.
12) The size of the die table can be adjusted or replaced according to the requirements of the project. The dimensions of the common die table are: 4mx9m for prefabricated wallboard, 3mx12m for prefabricated slab, and 3m x9m for prefabricated columns and beams.
Fixed mold table production work points
1) Adopt reliable support and connection measures to prevent sinking, deformation and displacement of the die table. The specific methods are as follows:
1 Jack correction method can be used to prevent the table from sinking and deforming: the fixed die table is partially raised and lowered, and the gasket of suitable thickness is padded along the pedestal side to correct the level of the die table one by one. The spacing of the pad support points should not be greater than 1m.
2 Method for preventing displacement of the die table: Fixing and connecting the die table to the pedestal or the ground by long bolts can prevent the displacement of the die table, and need to be periodically checked and adjusted.
2) Inspection and maintenance of the mold table: The mold table should be inspected, maintained and trimmed regularly. The mold table used as the bottom mold should be smooth and smooth, without sinking, cracking, sanding and drumming.
3) Operation sequence: The order of the mold assembly should be consistent with the order of the steel frame, the door and window frame, the grouting sleeve, and the embedded parts.
4) Organization of space transportation: The process of mold handling installation, steel frame entry into the mold, and transportation of concrete hoppers should be subdivided.
5) Vibrating operation: The plate-shaped members produced on the fixed die table can be vibrated by the attached vibrator. Pre-fabricated walls, columns, beams and other components should be manually vibrated, and more precise control should be carried out on the vibrating.
6) Smoothing after concrete pouring: Concrete for the edge of the die, such as steel bars, embedded tooling frames, door and window openings, etc., should be leveled by a ruler or a scraper, and calendered, and measures should be taken to ensure flatness.
7) Maintenance work: The maintenance points are more dispersed, and there must be special temperature control measures and settings on each model table.
8) Maintenance operations: maintenance coverage should be close and energy waste should be avoided.
9) Demoulding operation: The plate components are more dependent on the lifting equipment and auxiliary equipment, and must be prepared in advance. 10) Lifting load check: Before the component is manufactured, it is necessary to check the load capacity of the crane to prevent the lifting equipment from exceeding the limit. In addition to the component weight, the adsorption force between the component and the die table contact surface should be added. . 5kN/m2.
11) Transportation and safety passages: The transportation passages should be smooth and the safety passages should be higher.
12) Flip operation: Set up a special site for component flipping, take reliable measures to ensure that the components are safe and not damaged during the turning process.
13) Workshop layout: Reasonable arrangement of workshop layout, sufficient safety distance between each model base, special transportation passage and safe passage in the workshop, and keep it at all times.